The T50 dog training collar is a useful tool that offers 99 levels of stimulation, along with tone and vibration modes. The collar has an AB-TES system for safety lock of stimulation and smooth adjust levels , and a built-in safety light for visibility at night. With the T50 collar, you can train your dog in various settings, ensuring their safety and comfort.
- 【SAFE TRAINING EVEN IF A BEGINNER】ABBIDOT e collar features 101 levels training levels. 99 static stimulation: general (1~16) and boosted (17~99). Standard Stimulation is less stressful for the dogs, while still providing sufficient incentive for compliance with your commands. Boosted Stimulation gives the owner the ability to control large size or stubborn dogs without the risk of over stimulation
- 【5 MODES HELP TRAIN CANINES LIKE A PRO 】The T50 training collar offers 5 efficient and harmless modes: Tone, Light, Vibration, General Stimulation (1~16 levels) and Boosted Stimulation (17~99 levels). The variable training modes can be tailored to your dog's character and weight for optimal fit. The security lock design for your dog's safety, don't worry hurt your dog by accident
- 【TRACKING LIGHT FOR NIGHTTIME USE】Built-in tracking light makes it easy to spot your dog after dark and makes them visible to traffic. The security lock avoid accidentally touching our dogs whether you put the remote in your pocket or backpack
- 【SUPPORT VARIOUS TRAINING ENVIRONMENTS】You can benefit from the increased control ranges: up to 3000 ft(no obstacles), 800 ft(with obstacles), enables to train your dogs in any conditions and is engineered to withstand extreme environmental dog training conditions. The IPX7 waterproof collar is suitable to use in the park, beach, swaimming pool and other open areas(important: the remote is not waterproof)
- 【LONG-LASTING BATTERY LIFE】The electric dog collar comes with up to 100 days of standby time and 2hrs USB-C quick charge.The shock collar can last for up to 16 days on a single charge while the remote can last 10 days. Remote and collar low battery indicators remind you to charge